Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What does a blog do?

Got back home last week from our second successful tour in a row.  We must be doing something right?  However, I paid for the good karma of tour with a busted computer.  I spent all of my savings on a new computer so I could continue to book our February tour.  Down to about $40.  So it goes.  Other than that, I'm just getting back in the swing of working and training.  I have been doing some nice short (6 miles or less), easy runs, and on Sunday I went climbing with Kate.  I'm still a little sore today (Wednesday), but I REALLY miss climbing (and that girl).  Also meeting back up with Jorge on Sunday to get our long runs started back up again.  I'm excited to see that guy.  We're only going 6, but we always have a lot of fun.  It's great to have a good running buddy, especially during the cold and windy Nebraska winters!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I wondered how sore you were! You were a rock star. Totally hard core.

HeroBob said...

you need to teach me your workout routine.

and your computer routine. i bet i could try to fix it.

after all, it is what i do.