Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back Tour The Future

Tour is going really well so far. We're actually making money, which I attribute almost completely to the low gas prices. It's a beautiful day in Ft. Collins, CO, and I wish I could go out and run. It's probably a good thing that I can't since walking up 3 flights of stairs at altitude leaves me a little winded. I'm reading "Running With The Buffaloes" by Chris Lear; it's a great book and a good way to keep myself pumped up to train even when I have to take a month off (it's also keeping me from eating too much fast food). Time to wake up the boys and drive to Grand Junction for another show.

Cheers!
E

1 comment:

HeroBob said...

my mom was born in gj. do you get to pass through gunnison or are you taking a weird route?

i pretty much love that state by the way. just quit the tour and live there.