Sunday, October 11, 2009

1 week to race day.

Not much to say. The days off are driving me crazy, but the days I run I'm feeling really fit. I've done the work, now all I can do is wait to see how it all plays out on race day.

Three days after the race I'll be leaving for Budapest. It's crazy to think that in 10 days I'm moving to Europe. I'm sure the weight of it will hit me somewhere over the ocean and I'll have far too many hours on that plane to think about it all, but for right now I'm just really excited to see Johnmark.

Got to catch up with an old friend (Jess) from college today. Two wonderful hours and I wish we would have had a few more. It was great to see that she's lookin' good and doing really well. We should all be so lucky.

I've decided on the books I'm going to bring with me to Budapest: Moby Dick and Walden.

Honestly, I'm just trying to keep myself preoccupied. The only thing I'm thinking about right now is running a sub-3 hour marathon. Guess I'll just update this after the race.


No comments: