Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last swim workout of 2008. :(

At least it was a good one! I put my membership on hold today, in preparation for leaving for tour next week. Since I will 1) be gone and 2) not be able to afford it, this was my only option. Oh well, it's the out season. Plus, tour is going to be a BLASTY! Anyway, what did I do for my last swim workout of the year? This monster, stolen from this badass blog:

A "broken" continuous 1500:

25 sprint/25 easy x 3
50 sprint/50 easy x 2
75 sprint/75 easy x 1
do the same thing again 2 more times

Man, it was tough, but what a workout! Chuckie V's blog is great if you're into triathlon but not into B.S.! I really have no reason to be doing two workouts a day right now, but it's so beautiful out that I might take in a quick run before work.

Cheers!
E

P.S.
Congratulations to Kate for completing her first (only? :P) marathon!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I thought maybe it was going to be an only for a while but I am starting to forget the pain and am definitely considering some other crazy things!