Monday, May 11, 2009

Wicked

     I've had some good times since my last post.  Got to hang out with Evan Bovee.  It was good to see him, and I'm excited to hang out with him again in a few weeks when we play Springfield, MO.  Kate and I skipped the Jason Mraz show and just hung out.  That was probably the best decision of my week.  I always have a great time when I'm with that girl.  Thursday I packed a bunch of friends in the van and we headed to Lawrence, KS to see NFG with Bayside, Set Your Goals, and Fireworks.  NFG played for well over an hour and didn't play a single bad song.  It was a great show.  Last night I went to Omaha with  my brother and some friends to see Wicked.  It was absolutely amazing.  We went to Old Chicago and got some food and drinks after the show got out.
     The band has been stressing me out lately.  Between single-handedly booking our month long June tour to the West coast and spending all of the money I have, and some I don't have (I had to sell my bass cab) to order new t-shirts and reorder our CDs, I've just been going crazy.  I feel like I'm not getting any help at all.  So it goes.  We've got a few things in the works that might turn out to be good for us, so I just need to keep it together and get through this.  
     Guess that's about it.  Nothing fun specifically planned for this week, but I'm sure something will come up.

-E

No comments: