Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 Totals

Well, it wasn't a great year for training, but, in my defense, I was gone for two month-long  West coast tours, one month-long East coast tour, and a two week Midwest tour.  Since I don't usually train while on tour, not only did I miss those three and a half months, but I essentially had to start over when I got home.  No triathlons on the schedule for 2009, so I'll swim and bike to my liking, but I'm training for the Lincoln marathon, so I'm sure my running will be up this year.  Anyway, enough excuses.  Here are my totals for this year and how they compare to last year (when I trained for my first half-ironman).

Swim:
2007 - 294,300 yards or 167 miles
2008 - 96,200 yards or 54.66 miles

Bike:
2007 - 167 hours
2008 - 24 hours

Run:
2007 - 1,291 miles
2008 - 856.5 miles

2 comments:

Barrett Brandon said...

you beard is freaking sick, sick, sick. Why didnt you keep it? It protects against the arctic tundra othereise known as Lincoln. And also why did you wait until I left to grow it out. unfair. She better have been pretty hot...

Barrett Brandon said...

dude. you are wearing my old gray sweater thing in the 2nd photo. Are you some kinda preppy west-sider. Do you play tennis and drink alchoholic beverages named after golfers before 10AM. How is your portfolio doing? Would you like to go yachting with me? I well let you borrow some top-siders.